The divine inspiration, truthfulness and authority of both Old and New Testament Scriptures in their entirety as the only written Word of God, without error in all that it affirms, and the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- Faith in the One Almighty God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God the Father is the Creator, Ruler and Sustainer of the Universe.
- Jesus Christ is true God and true man, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered, was crucified and died for our sins. He was buried and rose on the third day. He appeared to many and ascended to heaven.
- Jesus Christ is the mediator between God and humanity. Salvation comes through him alone.
- The work of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ. By his indwelling and presence believers are empowered for holy living and effective ministry.
- Human beings were created in the image of God but fell into sin that separates all people from God. Sinful humans can only be reconciled with God by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The unity of all believers in the Body of Christ, visibly manifest in the Church and made up of all people who have been regenerated by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- The return of our Lord Jesus Christ in power and glory, the resurrection of the body, the everlasting life and the judgment of all the dead and the living.